Thursday, January 13, 2011


Devendra Banhart at the Rainbow House - Director's Cut from Oliver Peoples on Vimeo.
I know most of you don't have cable and use the internet as your personal tv screens...so here you go TV TIME.  I tried to mix up the videos to give you a sense of what ThisMustBeThe is all about: music, fashion, and food.  First up, is a video for Oliver Peoples starring Devendra Benhart and his GF getting all intimate in some fancy frames.  Didn't that dude live in a tee pee years ago?? I'm loving those flip up eyeglasses/sunglasses.  I also posted a video of where Momofuko Milk Bar makes all their compost cookies and crack pies. Sean, please get me a job there!!  Next up, is Nirvana covering The Vaselines "Jesus Don't Want Me For a Sunbeam".  And the last video is from Spring and Clifton's Spring Collection 2008 directed by Georgie Greville and produced by Shaniqwa Jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment